What I got done so far....
- Vacuum all levels - MAIN LEVEL DONE
- Mop all hard floors
- Clean baseboards - DID THE ONES ON THE STAIRS
- Clean interiors of windows + sills - MAIN LEVEL DONE
Set up a 'scene' on the dining table to make it look homey and to keep me from leaving all my junk on it.
- Deep-clean the kitchen (including fridge and pantry) - HALF DONE
- Go through the dresser and remove the clothes I don't use and put away all my clean laundry which currently doesn't fit in the dresser.
- Make the bed (I'll just do this Saturday only since he won't be there to see it the rest of the time)
Take out the garbage and recycling - HALF DONE Organize the front closet (this involves getting rid of some of my shoes, any of you ladies a size 8?)[
- photos of stuff up for grabs to be posted in the next few days]
- Bathe the dogs
Wash the random blankets and towels Dust the stuff that gets dusty Reorganize bookcase and tv-stand stuff (books movies cds)
I've been slacking on my drumming at home. My class today was canceled and I haven't done ANYTHING at all at home thins week so there goes my edge of having 2 weeks to practice at home! As if CLEANING took priority over the fun parts of my life!!!
On this day:
In 2006 - Tyrone continues to be ill, the GOP, and more thoughts for trinity3x's family
In 2005 - Cracked people, speech for naughty_bride's wedding and how to be my best friend.