I figure it's about time to review my goals. Since my doc told me I have to increase my good cholesterol through excercise, I'll be expanding on that aspect today.
- Learn to play drums (in progress)
- Learn to use my sewing machine (in progress)
Get driver's liscence
- Refinish wood on IKEA chair and make new padded cover (still need moew knowledge through goal #2 for this)
- Increase excercise
- Pilates once/week (in progress)
- Yardwork (depending on what is needed. I have done about 6 hrs in the past 2 weeks so far and the weather isn't even very nice yet)
- 30 minutes of walking around Sandy Hill on workdays (Only if it is not raining and I'm wearing appropriate shoes, this area is very hilly.)
- Drumming practise will count here too because it's actually quite the physical activity.
- Random bike rides (I can't commit to a schedule on this, I don't think there is much of a bike route around my place)